Fix and Flip Financing for Projects of All Sizes
At Private Client Capital Partners, we know that fix and flip projects, and their funding requirements, are unique. Some entrepreneurs handle one single-family home at a time, while others tackle multiple projects at once. Because of this, we offer two types of fix and flip financing: lines of credit and loans.
Which Fix and Flip Financing Option Is Right for You?
Our lines of credit are geared towards property investors who plan to work on more than one site in the near future. With a line of credit, you can make withdrawals of various amounts as you see fit. Loans on the other hand, work well for those who decide to focus on one particular building.
What Can You Expect from a Fix and Flip Line of Credit?
Lines of credit come along with a long list of benefits:
- Competitive, fixed interest rates
- Total available credit of $100,000 to $5 million
- Closings in under 18 days
- Applicable to as many as 500 properties
- Long terms of up to 24 months
- 95% LTV for renovation expenses
- 90% LTV for real estate costs
What Can You Expect from a Fix and Flip Loan?
Our loans have many of the same advantages, with a few alterations:
- No prepayment penalties
- 100% LTV for renovation expenses
- 85% LTV for real estate costs
- Total amounts of $60,000 to $10 million